If you are interested in any of our Teacup Puppies on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the dog in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your dog in a day or two. The dog will be shipped to the closest airport near you or hand-delivered to your home. Delivery prices are per county and region. In most cases, the dog will arrive within 48 hours within the US and 120 hours max international delivery from the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur due to weather or pet checking, so check the flight with the shipping company before you leave your home to go to the airport.
GENERAL AIRLINE REQUIREMENTS
- The dog must be at least 8 weeks 4 days old
- Must be accompanied by a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
- Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
Cost of Shipping via airline
- Veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
- Cost of the crate(depends on the size of the crate)
- Airfreight is determined by the weight of the dog and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older cats can cost more)
SAME DAY DELIVERY IN USA & CANADA
If you decide to have our Teacup Puppy shipped to you, we will need the following information:
- Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your dog
- The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “backup’ person for pickup so they can pick up your dog if you are unable in case of an emergency.
- Your physical address, cannot be a post office box
- Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
- The name of the country that you live in
- The name of the airport that you prefer your dog to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
- What Yorkie Puppy are you interested in.
Safe and Comfortable Shipping process
Teacup Puppies aren’t vases or art supplies, so when you hear that he or she can be shipped to you, your first reaction is probably shocking. Before you panic, get that picture of cardboard boxes and foam peanuts out of your mind! Shipping pets are usually quite safe and any airlines or trucking companies that take live animals have procedures in place to be sure they arrive in good health.
Airlines will either ship pets in the cargo compartment which sounds a bit callous and scary, but is actually fairly safe and comfortable for the pets, especially if there is no need for a layover or cargo transfer or the pets are to be stowed under the passenger’s seat in lieu of carrying on luggage. This is probably the safest mode of air travel.
We always give all our Teacup Puppies a Bordetella vaccine prior to shipping to avoid the chances of other dogs or pets infecting them.